Postcards From Mykonos
Mykonos is the most popular island in the Aegean sea, and for good reason. Its bright white buildings, turquoise skies, and party atmosphere attract thousands of tourists and upscale people from around the world every year.
If you want to satisfy your appetite for luxury and adventure, then this island is for you. Chic boutiques and restaurants line the whitewashed alleys of Mykonos Town, and hundreds of tanned bodies line its golden sandy beaches.
Where to Stay
- Belvedere: A 5 star hotel property is located in the heart of Mykonos Town.
Where to Eat
Mykonos town has a variety of restaurants to choose from. Here are some of the ones we enjoyed throughout our stay:
- Thea Estiatorio: Fine dining with the most beautiful enchanting sunset views of Mykonos Chora and the Aegean
- Souvlaki Story: Large souvlaki platters to share, beautiful decor, and great atmosphere
- Casa di Giorgio: Excellent food and great ambiance
What to do
- Skandinavian Bar: Great place for drink, dance, mix and mingle
- Ornos Beach: Beautiful and unpretentious with lots of sun beds, bars, and restaurants
- Mykonos Vioma Organic farm: A small scale farm and organic vineyard in a rural setting Get lost in the serenity of the landscape's serenity while listening to classical music and sipping some quality wine.